To be an innovative and dynamic educational institution with state of the art facilities weaving academic excellence with highest morals and ethics.
To promote educational excellence within a caring and secure environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect which extend beyond the school to the wider community.
Our mission revolves around three main elements:
- To provide all students with affordable, meaningful and high standard education by effective and dedicated educators.
- To guide all students to fulfill their potential and to develop life skills so as to equip them to meet the challenges of an ever-changing society.
- To inculcate a commitment and a desire to achieve the highest possible standards in everything that the students undertake.
- To develop a unified identity so that the students, parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to the Doha “family.”
- To focus on a values-based education that instils honesty, integrity, compassion and mutual respect into all students.
- To help the students to their fullest in terms of their moral, physical, intellectual and social development.
Service to communities
- To develop students who are proud of, and contribute to, the social and economic prosperity of the country.
- To challenge students to appreciate their responsibilities, and develop a deep concern for their social and physical environment.
- To inculcate a commitment to charitable endeavours and encourage sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best.
- Compassion – Showing kindness to others.
- Integrity – Acting with justice without discrimination
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence.
- Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.